BSF Head Constable ASI Admit Card 2023
The Border Security Force (BSF) has released the admit card for the Head Constable (Ministerial) and ASI Stenographer posts. The exam is scheduled to be held on June 17-18, 2023. Candidates who have applied for these posts can download their admit cards from the official website of the BSF. BSF Head Constable ASI Admit Card 2023
BSF Head Constable ASI Hall Ticket 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Post Name||Head Constable (HC)- Ministerial, ASI (Steno)|
|Advt No.||BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Total Posts||1635 Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 25500- 81100/- (Level-4)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||BSF Head Constable ASI Admit Card 2023|
|Written Exam Date||17 and 18 June 2023|
|Written Admit Card||3 June 2023|
How to Download Admit Card
To download the admit card, candidates need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the BSF.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “BSF Head Constable (Ministerial) and ASI Stenographer Admit Card 2023” link.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
- Candidates must carry their admit card and a valid identity proof to the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic devices, such as mobile phones, laptops, or calculators, to the exam center.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions given by the invigilators at the exam center.
The exam for the BSF Head Constable (Ministerial) and ASI Stenographer posts will be conducted in two phases:
- Phase I: Written Examination
- Phase II: Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST)
The written examination will be of objective type and will consist of 100 questions. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours. The questions will be asked from the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The PET will consist of the following events:
- 100 meters running
- Long jump
- High jump
Physical Standard Test (PST)
The PST will consist of the following measurements:
The candidates will be shortlisted for the PET and PST on the basis of their performance in the written examination. The candidates who clear the PET and PST will be shortlisted for the final interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the performance in the interview.
Salary and Perks
The salary and perks for the BSF Head Constable (Ministerial) and ASI Stenographer posts are as follows:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4,200
- DA: As per government rules
- HRA: As per government rules
- Medical Allowance: Rs. 15,000 per year
- Transport Allowance: Rs. 6,000 per year
- Leave Travel Concession: As per government rules
BSF Head Constable ASI Hall Ticket 2023 Important Links
|BSF Head Constable ASI Hall Ticket 2023 Release date||3 June 2023|
|BSF Head Constable ASI Hall Ticket 2023 Download||Click Here|
|BSF Head Constable ASI Exam Date 2023 Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||click here|
|Check All Latest Jobs||bstc2023.coin|
The BSF Head Constable (Ministerial) and ASI Stenographer posts are a great opportunity for those who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the Indian Armed Forces. The selection process is tough, but the rewards are great. If you are interested in applying for these posts, I suggest you start preparing for the written examination as soon as possible.